Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Still Thankful......

Life has been so crazy busy that Thanksgiving came and went and I didn't even have time to blog about it! We had the best Thanksgiving down in California. Good food, ALL of the Hawkins Family, beautiful beach, perfect weather, we couldn't have asked for more!
Aunt Maris hosted the most amazing dinner at her log house for Thanksgiving. We had Turkey, Ham, Duck and of course all the side dishes. Followed with pie of course.
Uncle Roger and Lee caught us some Humbolt crab the day we got in and cooked it up for us that night. It doesn't get much better than all of us cracking fresh crab around Grandma and Papa's table. Its the BEST!



I have sooooooo very much to be thankful for, but this year I am mostly thankful for my little family. I am so lucky to have Blake, Jaxon and Taelin to share my life with each day. They bring me so much happiness and I don't know what I would do without them. I don't think our life could get any better....................

1 comment:

  1. so glad you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving! you have such a beautiful family and we are so blessed to have you guys as friends!

    ReplyDelete