Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OBSESSED......

I have a few new OBSESSIONS lately, stuff that I LOVE and just can NOT get enough of.............I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Pilate's Reformer Machine Classes. I just started taking these classes at my gym this month and I LOVE it! The classes are an hour long and there are only 5 machines in the room so you get lots of one on one training with the instructor. It is so much fun and always different and a good stretching/resistance workout. I take classes now 2 times a week and I get so excited to go I can't sleep the night before! You seriously feel sooooooo good after the class, it feels like you are a foot taller and like you just went to the spa. Its a crazy good workout but so relaxing at the same time. You MUST try this, you will LOVE it, I promise.
Lululemon is my new clothes OBSESSION. These workout clothes are what I live in now, I never want to take them off. They are so comfy to lounge in but they are the BEST workout clothes EVER. The fabric is amazing and it keeps its form forever so they don't stretch out and get all nasty when you wear them or wash them. But like the finest things in life they are NOT cheap. So save your money cuz it is soooooooooo worth it!
My next new OBSESSION is my MacBook that Blake got me for Christmas. I am telling you once you go MAC you NEVER go back........ LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT
My last shoe purchase was a MUST have. These Michael Kors shoes are to die for! They are the most comfy heels I have EVER worn and lets face it, I am already to the age where I choose shoes for comfort. Sad I know........... Anyway they are super cute with the shiny black bottom and little grippers for traction. What heels have that? I NEED more of these for sure. I better start doing more hair to pay for all of this!


Last I am in LOVE with Winder Farm Delivery service. Not only is their milk by far the BEST milk I have ever had but they have great produce, bread everything. And the BEST part is that it is in the cooler on my front porch every Wednesday morning when we wake up. Which means I DON'T have to go to the grocery store with my 2 kids and listen to Jax say he wants EVERY candy and chip in the store AND I save money by not going to the store and impulse buying. Its a WIN WIN situation in EVERY way. Great food, I don't have to go to the store and I save money so I can get more of my new OBSESSIONS!

1 comment:

  1. I love Winder Farms! My former BYU professor owns the place. Their flavored milks are to die for.

    I'm a Mac. Converted for life in 2007.

    ReplyDelete