Monday, December 28, 2009

Meet Boston.......

This is Boston, our newest member of the family. She is a Boggle which is a Beagle/Boston Terrier mix. She is so adorable and playful and Jaxon is OBSESSED with her. After much thought Blake and I decided that Duke needed another buddy dog and Jaxon needed a puppy that would play with him (since Duke won't come within 15 ft of Jax). I found Boston online last night and we HAD to have her. She is nine weeks old and is supposed to grow to be 15-20 lbs. So wish me luck training another puppy!
PS- Tink if you ever make your way back home there is still room for you.............. I hope desperately you do.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new dog! I was just thinking about losing Tink today and wondering where she is. :-( Enjoy Boston! That is the PERFECT name for that dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! She is darling! What a fun addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. She's sooo cute. Sad that Tink still hasn't come back. I hope she comes home too.

    ReplyDelete