Monday, November 23, 2009

Just the two of us........

Blake took me to Vegas for the weekend and it was HEAVEN!!!!
We LOVED every second of it! We left the kids at home and spent 3 days just the two of us. I am so mad I didn't take any pictures of us all decked out when we went out at night! We did soooooooo much it seemed like we were there forever. Shopping, a day at the spa, Cirque de Sole, INCREDIBLE food, 3 card poker, craps and relaxing in our spa suite with an AMAZING view of the strip, including a huge hot tub! (which we got for the price of a regular room cuz when I came back from the spa to take a shower the maid was watching Jerry Springer and smoking in our room! Can you believe that??!!!)
PS- You HAVE to take a steam shower sometime, it will change your life!

I had BLAST partying it up in Vegas, there's just soooo much to do, but the best part was being with Blake the whole time. I am truly so lucky to have such an incredible husband and BEST FRIEND. Thanks babe for the best weekend ever! Back to reality.......

No comments:

Post a Comment