Friday, August 7, 2009

Ahh back to Seattle

Last weekend Tae and I took a girls trip to Seattle to get my hair done and see friends and the fam. It was so nice to be home and the weather was so beautiful! When we got there Mom took us to Nordstrom cuz I am having withdrawals in Utah and I wanted EVERYTHING! I just need a million dollars.....Tara did my hair at the Spa and I got to see all the girls I miss so much. Then we went to Purple Cafe for dinner. Every time Tara and I are together its like we were never apart. I miss you Tara Jean!Tahni Jean, Tara Jean and Taelin Jean finally together! I don't know what I would do without them....
I got to go see Amanda's BEAUTIFUL new house that her and Chris just built! It was so incredible. But they best part was talking and laughing with Amanda for 5 hours and it felt
like 5 min! I needed my Amanda time.....
We put Taelin in this highchair and she looked so old sitting up like a big girl! Stop growing Tae!
Tae got to meet her Great Uncle John and Great Aunt Alison. Does that make you guys feel old? Ha ha! We got to spend Saturday morning with their cute family. We miss you guys! On Friday we went to lunch with Lauren and Makaih at my favorite lunch place Mullbacks. I am so mad we didn't take any pics but it was so good to see them. Makiah is so beautiful, I can't believe her and Jax are almost 3, it seems like they were just Taelin's size! time goes by WAY too fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment