Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Crazy Jaxon......

Today when I got out of the shower this is what I found! Jaxon decided he didn't want to watch his movie like he normally does while I take a shower, he wanted to color Tink. So he pulled the stool over to climb on the kitchen counter, got the markers out from the top shelf and colored her like a rainbow on both sides of her body and her head. Then, I think he wanted to try to clean her off before I saw and so he climbed back up on the counter and got the febreze and two bottles of hand sanitizer and soaked her with all three of them until the bottles were empty! His face was priceless when I walked out and saw his creation. He just stared at me to see what I was going to do and I didn't know whether to laugh or put him in timeout or what! Then I couldn't help but laugh and take pictures when he quickly explained to me all of the colors that were on Tink and how she had a rainbow!! He said "Mommy look Tink has a rainbow! There's red and orange and yellow and green and blue! She is soooooo pretty Mommy, soooo pretty now!!" All of which he said while showing me each color with his arm stretched out palm up. If you have been with Jax lately you know that he doesn't point at anything he holds out his arm and shows you with his palm up like he is and usher or something! Its sooo funny! Poor Tink......

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously dying over here! How cute is that!?! Tink looks like she cooperated just fine and what a perfect canvas for Jaxons master piece! I love how our little ones have these amazing little imaginations. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete