Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A few things I missed last week....

Girls at the pool! Today Ivy and I took the girls to the pool and layed in the sun, had lunch and swam a little. I love it cuz Jax goes to play at the kids club for a while so I can relax and then after an hour or so I go get him and bring him out to the pool. He loves it and I love the break! Taelin and Kamora were just too cute hangin out with their mommies by the pool!Last weekend we got to go to John Bowers and his new wife Blakely's wedding. It was so much fun to be apart of and yes another excuse to dress Tae up!We also took a trip to the zoo last week. Blake got off work early so he could come with us! Jaxon LOVES the zoo, or anything to do with animals. He was sooo happy there even though he doesn't look like it in this picture......
It was also Suzi's birthday last week and we got to go out to dinner to celebrate with her and Scott. It was so much fun! Then on Sunday we had the whole family birthday celebration over at our house (I forgot to take pics). I am so thankful for Suzi and all she does for us and I hope she had the best birthday! I am sooooo lucky to have the best mother-in-law in the whole world. As I am writing this Jaxon is looking at the picture saying "That's Grandma Suzi...... Grandma Suzi is sooooooooooooo tall!" (with his hand way up in the air) He always says that about her, its so cute.








No comments:

Post a Comment