Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July is almost over??!!

July has gone by way too fast! I am sorry I haven't blogged in a couple weeks it has been so crazy! Here a a bunch of my favorite pics from the rest of this month.Taelin is getting chunky little legs and arms. Every day she changes so much, I just want to tell her to stop growing and stay like this forever. I LOVE her little profile, her nose is so perfect! We just got back from St. George with the family. We had a blast! We took the kids to the little water park downtown and they loved it! We swam in the pool by the house every day, played at the park and had way too much good food! Thanks so much Scott a Suzi for letting us make all these memories every year with you at your St. George house! Jax had so much fun with Scotty and Thomas. Those boys will have so much fun over the years together especially after Johhny joins the pack running around. And Tae will have so many big boys to protect her! Jaxon is such a little fish. He loves the water and is fearless. He started just swimming around with his face under water cuz he saw Scotty doing it and he would stay under forever! I didn't know he could hold his breath for that long. The best was when Uncle Wade was throwing him up into the air and then he would go under the water. He wanted to do it over and over again and saying "higher, higher!!"We took Jax and Tae to their first Rodeo. Jax LOVED it and kept asking Blake if he could ride the bull! Blake would say "You want to ride the bull Jax?" And Jax would say "OK!" Last week we went to Jonah's baptism at the Greek Orthodox church downtown. Then we went to a beautiful reception at Tuscany. It was so much fun to be apart of. Thanks Josh and Maria for including us on your special day for Jonah! Greeks sure know how to party!Carly and Stella, Me and Taelin, Ivy and Kamora..... they will be such good friends!! Jonah with all of his girlfriends! They are all within four months of each other. Blake and Broc learning how to Greek dance. They were loving it! They don't even need any girls.
We went to Draper Days to watch the fireworkswith DD, Ivy and Kamora! It was so much fun but really hott!

Jaxon got this huge knot on his head from running into the chip rack at Subway. It was sooo big right after he did it I almost threw up! Brianne came to meet Tae and stay with us for a few days. We had so much fun, I miss her so much! She bought Taelin this cute headband, I am obsessed with it.

When Dane was here I was changing Tae's diaper and I accidently grabbed one of Jaxons and started to put it on her. We thought it looked so funny I had to take a picture.

I thought this was so cute. She has the best Uncles Dane and Caleb, she is a lucky girl.....




























3 comments:

  1. I like Jax's buzzed head! It's so cute! And Tae is getting bigger, holy cow. Cannot wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you and cant believe that July is over! Love the pics. It looks like you guys are having a wonderful summer. Jax is way too adorable and is getting so big. When we saw you guys at Estee's birthday I could not believe how big he is! Tae is too die for and has definately geting bigger since we saw you! And your right her little nose is perfect! I think Stell is beigger than Kamora, love that pic withh all the babies! I swear it was yesterday when we where all sitting around talking about this summer with all the babies getting here! Our little guy is coming very early, kinda nervous! The story is on my blog! But I know he will be chasin after all the girls in no time!!! Hope your doing well and hope to talk to you soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is to die for cute. And I love the pic of you smooching Jax. Your family is just so adorable. I think I use the words "cute" and/or "adorable" in all of my blog comments here. I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete