Friday, July 10, 2009

So far in July...

July has gone by way too fast so far and I have loved every second of it! We have been surrounded by family, friends, food, fireworks and fun. For the 4th my whole family was together! We had a blast! We took Jax to a fair down the street in the morning and he loved all the rides. Then we went to a party at Scott and Suzi's which was so fun like always and finished the day with fireworks at Sugarhouse Park. What a day! Auntie Jen came all the way back from New York to see baby Tae... I think she is in love.

Tae in her first pink bikini. Have you ever seen anything cuter?? I am OBSESSED with this girl!
Jax loves his pool in the backyard.


Tae's head fits right in Daddy's hands. I love when he holds her she looks so teeny and she has him wrapped around that teeny finger!

4 Generations. I am so glad that Grandma could come spend a few days with us and meet Taelin. I miss you so much Grandma!

















4 comments:

  1. Tae is so cute! I love the bikini, now I need a girl too. Your family is adorable thanks for sharing the pictures! Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. July has gone by way too fast! Glad you guys are having a wonderful summer! How adorable is your little Bikini Sun Bather!!! Can't get over how cute she is! If only I could have a girl! It was so good seeing you guys on Saturday! It had been way too long! If you need some help figuring out how to take the spaces out from between your pics let me know! I had the same problem and it took me forever to figure it out. Its easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! Went by WAY too fast, I miss everyone so much already! And yes, I am totally and completely IN LOVE with Miss Taelin Jean...you are lucky I didn't steal her away to New York with me :). I love the picture of us with Bub, haha we look like a family-people are going to think I moved to New York and had a kid ;). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy CUTE in that bikini. Is it different having a girl after Jax? You all look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete