Thursday, July 2, 2009

6 Grandmas, 1 Grandpa and 2 Papas

Jaxon and Taelin are so lucky to be loved by so many Grandparents. In the last two weeks Tae has been able to meet all but her Great Grandma Jean and her Great Papa Lee which she will meet in a few weeks when we go to Arcata. She already knows her Great Grandpa John, Paul and Jim from when she was in Heaven. So much Love for one little girl......... Grandma Kelly
Papa
Grandma Suzi
Grandpa Scott

Great Grandma Ramona

Great Grandma Peggy
Great Grandma Helen





2 comments:

  1. That's amazing!!! There is nothing greater than family! And when your babies get to know your grandparents its even better! They get to feel how loved you felt growing up! I am glad that our babies get to have the same thing! Tae is absuolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I wish I had so many pics of grandparents when I was a baby. I never knew one grandparent as they all died before I could know them. Taelin is so lucky! We're all going to Arcata end of July - when are you guys going? :-D

    ReplyDelete