Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best Friends......

Best Friends are hard to come by. You know the kind that you can talk and laugh with for hours. The kind that you can sit with doing absolutely nothing and you can't think of anything else your rather be doing. The kind you can be 100% honest with and can tell everything to, no judgements. Most of the time you have been through crucial times in your life together, where you grew and learned life's lessons the hard way but can laugh about it now.

The kind that you know are ALWAYS there for you no matter what.

Thats the kind of best friends that Tara and Anna are to me.

We had a girls weekend full of laughing, food, shopping, hair coloring, relaxing and working out a little bit to try and cancel out the 18 pounds of cheese we ate, among other delicious things!
I miss these girls................please come back!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree...LOVE the bangs!!! I dont know what I do without my best friends. I look back at all the difficult times in my life and wonder what would have happened if I didnt have such amazing friends. Love the pics you guys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete