Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to my EVERYTHING

Yesterday was Blake's 29th birthday. What can I even say............ I LOVE birthdays, holidays, any reason to party but I think Blake's day is my favorite day. He truly is my EVERYTHING. I never even imagined in my wildest dreams to find a man like this. He is perfect in every way and makes me the happiest girl the world. He gets me........... gives me butterflies.......... I can't even put into words how much I love Blake.
We spent all day while Blake was at work planning a little birthday party. Jaxon was S000000 excited. He is a little party planner like me and told me exactly what we needed to do for his daddy's birthday. He picked a dinosuar theme with balloons, party blowers and hats. He picked out a special birthday hat for Blake and made a huge card. Then, he wanted to make a rainbow chip cake and had to have the #1 candle, 3 blue candles and crayon candles with sprinkles, green letters and gummy worms. He had me write "Happy Birthday Dad" with the green frosting on the cake and told me I was doing it wrong the whole time. He got a little rough sticking in the candles and the Happy half of the cake fell off. He was hysterical. We were out of white frosting so I told him chocolate was daddy's favorite and that we should put it on the cake and make it a rectangle. He was happy with that and let me tell you,
IT WAS A MASTERPIECE!
Probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. He was so proud of it.
He told me I needed to take him to the store to get a birthday present for daddy. He picked out a 3 ft gummy snake and a little toy turtle and wrapped it up. I have never in all of his life seen him so excited. We decorated the kitchen and put on our dino party hats and yelled SURPRISE when he got home from work. Tae loved it to! She loved all the balloons and her party hat!
That girl just loves her daddy..........you should see her look at him.

Happy Birthday Babe. YOU ROCK MY WORLD!! You really will be B Frederick by the time your thirty. But the truth is I am head over heels in love with Blake. You are amazing.
I hope this is the best year of your life!

PS- Get ready for your thirtieth. I am already planning the party. It will be insane!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! That cake is priceless! I love how excited Jackson got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is the cutest cake I have EVER seen. Good work, Jax!

    ReplyDelete