Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Then and Now

Two of the most important people in my life are my cousins Jesse and Lee. They are like brothers to me and almost all of my best childhood memories are with them and Jen.
I don't get to see them enough anymore and I miss them every day. Its their birthday today.

Back then the four of us used to build forts, play house, run on clam beach, play lava monster or guns and robbers, ride on four wheelers, ride horses, watch movies, plan shows to perform for our parents and grandma and papa, laugh and talk about the world for hours. We always looked out for each other and would do anything for each other.

Now we don't see each other near enough but when we do its the best. I never thought back in the day we would ever be this old. I still feel like we should be kids coming up with the best plan ever in our fort we spent days to build. Our lives have changed, and we have grown up but something that will never change is that Jess and Lee will always be 2 of my very best friends.

Happy 25th Birthday Jess and Lee! I love you tons and you are and always will be 2 of my favorite people in my world and I would STILL do anything for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment