Friday, January 15, 2010

Stanky Leg.........

So a couple nights on the cruise we went to "Dragon's Lair" which was the dance club on the ship. We were having way too much fun acting like we still have cool moves when the four of us looked around and realized we were SOOOO not up on our club dance moves. We are officially old. We looked around and it was like everyone was in on the choreographed dance but us.
We were fine when they started playing the old school classics. Yes, I said old school and I'm only 25.

It made me think about what Jax and Tae will be doing at their high school dances. I can't even imagine..........

so apparently this is what the kids are doing these days. Make sure you practice the Stanky Leg if you are planning on going to the club if you want to look cool......

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Yeah I would have been out of the loop too. The Stanky leg? What the...?? I loved your last post. It sounds like you guys had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete