Monday, June 15, 2009

Taelin Jean

Taelin Jean Hansen came into this world on June 12th at 4:08 pm! 6lbs 10 oz, 19 inches long. She is an Angel and is absolutely perfect! The labor went great once they finally would admit me and let me see a doctor (that is a long story). As soon as they gave me my epideral I felt no pain at all, slept through all of the contractions and after about two hours they woke me up and said time to push! It was so amazing I had no idea that you could sleep through the end of labor! So she is here and is so much more beautiful then I ever imagined. I am absolutely OBSESSED with her and I have never been happier in my life. I was so happy when Jax was born but with that came a lot of worry and stress so we weren't really able to enjoy it. This time everything is perfect and I am enjoying EVERY single second of it. After Tae was born Scott and Suzi brought Jax to the hospital to meet his little sister. He didn't really want anything to do with her except he threw a stuffed bunny they had bought her and it hit her smack in the face. Then he wanted "Mommy to hold ME" and jumped on me the whole time. I think he loves her but doesn't quite know what to think yet. Jax, I know you will be such a good big brother. It is crazy how instantly you grew 2 feet in my eyes and became a little boy! Taelin, I am so happy you are here. I can feel your sweet little spirit and I know that you came straight from heaven.







































































































































5 comments:

  1. Hooray! I've been stalking your blog just waiting for pics and news ;-) Congratulations on such a wonderful birth and gorgeous little baby girl!! Is she Gage's second cousin? I never can get that straight. ;-) You look SO happy and Taelin is just perfect. It's awesome that you can enjoy her and the experience - brings tears to my eyes! Seriously. I think I know someone who is getting a tiny Juicy suit - har! I'll have a care package off soon to you guys! Love you - AA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahni, I can't even tell you how beautiful you look as a new mommy all over again! You both look absolutely smitten! Taelin is more adorable than ever and I can't wait for our girls to grow up together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the both of you! she's so adorable, such a girly version of jaxon! you guys make beautiful kids! hope you are feeling good, miss you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right Tahni..she looks just like Blake! Don't take that wrong though, she's absolutely adorable!! I'm so excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice confirmation it's a girl I love baby p=ssy

    ReplyDelete