Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Big Brother

On Sunday Jaxon finally decided that he wanted to check his little sister out. He was so sweet to her and kept saying "Baby Tae is so cute" or "Baby Tae needs a bottle". I got a few pics and then he was over it and hasn't paid any attention to her since! I think he is kind of mad at me but he has been really good and I have been so lucky to have so many people helping with him during the day. I keep trying to ask him if he wants to hold the baby and he says NO! Ha Ha I know he will love her soon.........















She blocked his first kiss... it was really funny!





This is literally the first time he would really look at her. I wish I knew what was going through his little head!





1 comment:

  1. awwww these pictures break my heart! i miss jax SO MUCH and i'm dying to meet tae!!!!! give them both kisses for me....

    ReplyDelete