Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still waiting......

Today we went to Shivers for lunch to celebrate Scotty's Kindergarten graduation! Yeah Scotty! I can remember when you were little like Johnny and now you are so grown up! Jaxon loves you so much and wants to be just like you.... I hope he is! It was so fun for the kids at Shivers cuz they have a little train they can eat their lunch in. Jaxon loved it! He especially loved it when Grams bought him candy out of the candy machine. I am still not so patiently waiting for little Tae to want to come out! I am sooooooooo beyond ready. Now I am trying to bribe her, if she is anything like me it will work. So I had Blake tell her that he would buy her a Juicy suit if she came out today! So I hope she already appreciates the finer things in life and that the bribe works.......






My nephew Johnny is the cutest baby in the world! I love his hair and he loves fries!



1 comment:

  1. Does she still get the Juicy suit for coming a few days later? Congratulations, and I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete