Thursday, June 18, 2009

One week old.....

I wish I could stop time right now! Taelin turned one week old today and I can't believe it! Time has gone by so fast! I have treasured every single second of the last week and I am so madly in love with this little baby girl. I just sit and hold her all day and night and wish she could stay like this forever! So today the moment came that I have been waiting for! Jaxon said "Mommy I hold baby Tae??" He got so excited when I said yes and told him to sit on the couch and he was grinning from ear to ear. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen when I put her in his arms. He immediately hugged her so close and just kissed her and loved her and then jumped up after two min and wanted nothing to do with her again!






















Mom and Jen bought Tae this little outfit and it is one of the only things that fit her right now cuz she is still in preemie clothes. I thought she looked so cute so of coarse I had to take a million pictures!





Her first bath at home. She absolutely LOVES getting her hair washed. And she always does this one eyed look.






1 comment:

  1. SO adorable!! I find myself just holding and hugging and kissing Leigh and cherishing her baby-ness. She's going to be a year old in 2 months. CRAZY how fast it goes! Tae is perfect and I love the shots with Jax :-D

    ReplyDelete