Monday, October 19, 2009

Today's Outing....

I took the kids to the Children's Museum today with the cousins. The kids had a blast! My favorite moment of the day was when Jax got in the helicopter which the other kids were pretending to fly and he really thought it was going to take off! Anne and I were dying!! When Jaxon is unsure about something he doesn't cry he just spaces out. Look at his face!! It was hilarious!I know!! Tae is huge right?! Where did my little newborn baby go?? P.S. STILL NO TINK...........

2 comments:

  1. I bet they just loved that museum. How fun to have one so close. I love Jax's expression, while in the helicopter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And shut up about those cute fuzzy boots on Tae!! ;-) she's a doll and the pic of Jax in the helicopter is classic - too funny

    ReplyDelete