Sunday, October 18, 2009

Come Home Tink......

Tink has been missing since Thursday!! I can't even begin to explain how sad I am! We got Tink as a little puff ball baby right after Blake and I got married. She is the sweetest most friendly dog in the world. She is my baby, Blake's crazy puppy, Jaxon's best friend and Duke's mommy dog. We are all so devastated!!! We have put hundreds of flyers in every mailbox around our house, posted her picture on ksl and craigslist, called all of the animal shelters in the Salt Lake area every five minutes, drove around looking for her for hours and still no Tink! She has been gone now for 3 days and 2 nights ...... please come home Tink, we miss you sweet dog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tahn, I am sorry she is missing! I hope for her safe return! where was she last??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad for you - a missing pet is just awful. Come home Tink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I sincerely hope she comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete