Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today I woke up and you were 3......

Dear Jaxon,
Today I woke up and you were 3! I can't even believe it! The past 3 years have gone by way too fast! You are such a little boy now, you want to do everything yourself and you love to play. Your favorite toys are your airplanes and your little animals. You still LOVE chocolate milk and gummy bears which you call "Yummy Bears." I can almost get you to do anything for yummy bears! You are such a good big brother to Tae. Today I came out and you were talking to her saying "Do you want to come to my birthday party baby Tae? I will get lots of presents!" You always try to help when she cries, you give her the binky or her monkey or tell me "Mommy Baby Tae is hungry NOW!" You say the cutest things all of the time but some of my favorites are when you want me to hold you, you say "Mommy I hold you. I hold you??" You call all of your jackets or sweatshirts your life jacket. You call everyone him even if its a girl. You love to play with your cousins. Your not shy at all, you will try to make friends and play with any kids you meet. I can't believe what a little man you are and how smart you are now. I don't know what I would do without you and your little crooked smile. You make my days so happy and I treasure every single moment with you. I wish you would stop growing but since I know that can't happen I will try to soak it all in now. Happy Birthday Jaxi! I love you more than you know.........
P.S. You are trying to blow out your candles through your nose in this picture. You still haven't figured that one out yet!

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest letter ever! Don't you just love all the little qwirky things our kids do?! What a stud! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. We had a great time at the party!

    ReplyDelete