Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trying to be patient......











I have been driving myself crazy wishing Tae would come out every day! Its all I can think about so I decided I needed to change my mindset and try to focus on other things! I am just trying to focus on Jax and the time we have just the two of us, peaceful nights with Blake after Jax goes to bed, sleep and eating deserts without feeling guilty!! Last weekend the three of us had the best weekend together. We took Jax to the aquarium and he LOVEd it. He will be talking about it for weeks. Then we planted flowers and trees in the yard together had pizza for dinner and watched a movie. Sunday morning I made German pancakes with powdered sugar, syrup and jam that we had before we went to church. Then we had Scott over for a BBQ dinner on the patio with a molten chocolate cake I made that was to die for! We got to celebrate Memorial Day with a BBQ in the backyard with all of the family here. The kids swam in the kiddie pool and there was tons of amazing food!! It was the best weekend with our little family of three so I decided that Taelin can join us now! Oh wait..... I am supposed to be patient!!




1 comment:

  1. Look at YOU! You look fabulous!

    Got my hair colored today by Amanda (?). She did just fine, but I miss both you and Tara.

    Now what do you mean you "finished" your blog?? How can you ever FINISH a blog?! I'm on well over 1200 posts and been at it for three years. It's addictive!

    Love to you and the family!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete