Monday, May 25, 2009

Tae's Room

I have had so much fun putting together Taelin's Nursery! Its not done yet, but here's what I have so far. Grandma and Papa bought her this beautiful Rod Iron crib and I am OBSESSED with it! I bought this dresser on craigslist and painted it and put new knobs on it... I am pretty proud of myself cuz I am sooo not crafty. I found the chandelier online at Pottery Barn Kids. My parents bought this chair for us when we had Jaxon. I am still looking for a big mirror to go over the dresser, a rug and drapes but haven't found the perfect ones yet. I will post more pics when I am all done!



Thank you so much Grandma and Papa for the crib! Taelin Jean will love it!





2 comments:

  1. Tahni you painted that dresser? It looks amazing, how did you do the antiquing? This room is adorable, I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room! Can I move in? You could be a fancy high end designer - seriously. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete