Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Honeymoon in Thailand

Our Honeymoon in Thailand was soooooooo incredible! We stayed at the Marriott in Puket for the first week where Scott and Suzi hooked us up with the presidential suite. We got $5 an hour massages on the beach by the Thai women everyday, took an amazing boat trip through the pee pee islands and had our own personal chef that would cook us dinners on our balcony.
After Puket we went to Chang Mai and rode elephants, ate fried bananas, shopped the night markets and more. Then we went to Bancock where Scott and Suzi lived and had a blast there! My favorite part of Bancock was when I got to hold and feed a baby tiger his bottle! And I think that was the hottest I had ever been in my life that day! It was 120 degrees with 100% humidity or something like that! I can't wait to go back to Thailand someday... what a beautiful place.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment