Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some Oldies.........

I have been scanning some old pics to make a book for my mom and I have found SO many old pics I LOVE. I love pictures so much because they capture some of the best moments of your life and can take you back to memories you may have forgotten.
I couldn't post them all but here are some of my favorites or ones that triggered some of my best memories so far..............
We grew up going to clam beach in Humboldt county.
I have sooooo many memories there.
I loved when Papa, Uncle Roger and my Dad would go fishing and clean the fish in Papa's backyard
This camping trip is probably my first memory. I have so many flashbacks of this camping trip and sleeping in the back of the bronco with my mom and dad.
I have always LOVED my dolls......obviously
I remember how happy I was when Jen was born.
I remember singing King of the Road, Alice's restaurant and Puff the Magic Dragon with my Dad while he played his guitar.
I have countless memories with Jess and Lee in Grandma and Papa's backyard.
Me and my basketball hoop.
Anyone who knows Blake and his OBSESSION with Larry Bird will know this shows we were destined for each other.
So many Easter eggs hunts together in Grandma and Papa's backyard.
LOVE the shorts Dad!
My BOMBSHELL of a mom.
I always set up my dolls to have TV parties with me.
Just another day at Clam Beach.
Jen was always my partner in crime
Oscar and Cookie Monster for Halloween. Hilarious.
My mom taught jazzersize and we loved to do her tapes in front of our little tv.
The first time I went to Disneyland and felt the magic. I remember this sooooooo well. I was so happy and this is the day my obsession with Disneyland started!
Just look at my face.
One of my most vivid memories was waiting to go to Disneyland in the hotel.
I just couldn't even wait!
Inseparable sisters

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I love looking at old pictures like these. I especially like the one where all of you are all dressed up for Easter and it looks like someone is attempting and failing to get all four of you to stay still for the picture. And you and Jennifer as just little dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the 2nd pic of you in the polka dot swimsuit. SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these tahni! you look so much like your babies and i always thought they were all blake!

    love the one where you are laughing because it looks identical to you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pictures Tahni! But who's the crazy guy with the beard??

    ReplyDelete