Thursday, April 1, 2010

Heaven on earth

I can't decide what I love most about these two pics...........
The strawberry shortcake swimsuit I got at the street fair for $4, the pink sparkly jellies, her new baby Tiffany bracelet, those thunder thighs, that perfect little nose, her eye lashes.......
I just want to squeeze her!

I am so proud of this boy. He is such his own little man/just like his dad.
I cant even believe how grown up he is. He is a handful.......so full of energy, sooooo stubborn, when he sets his mind on something he will do ANYTHING to get it and wont stop til he gets EXACTLY what he wants.
Right now this is my biggest challenge. He has such a mind of his own, his own plan and wont settle for anything less.
As hard as it is having a 3 year old with his own plan all the time with so much determination, I am so excited to watch what he does in his life. He's got big plans for himself and I am his BIGGEST fan.
PS. He INSISTED on wearing the life jacket AND the water wings at the same time.......

We just spent the last week in Palm Springs and I am pretty sure that Palm Springs is what heaven looks like.
Palm trees, blue skies, the sun is always shinning, the greenest grass, the brightest flowers, pools and hot tubs everywhere, 80 degrees, perfectly manicured yards.
To me it doesn't get any better than that.
We spent the week relaxing by the pool soaking in the sun, going on morning walks, shopping, eating incredible food. If you haven't experienced Roys I highly recommend you do. We had the most delicious dinner there.
We went to the street fair on Saturday where we bought lots of treasures and possibly my most favorite find ever. (I will post a pic later)
We ended the week with a quick trip to Disneyland. But that needs a whole post of its own, if you know how I feel about Disneyland you know why.......

PPS. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tahni! I was wondering at the beginning of the post how on earth it could have been warm enough to wear bathing suits in Utah yet. :-) Looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! Taelin is getting sooo big!
    I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete