Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Holiday Madness..........

This holiday season was everything I could have asked for and more. I loved every second of it but I am ready for the new year and for the craziness to be over. There was no way I could capture all of my favorite moments this month but here's what I got.............
The holiday madness started off with a Christmas party we threw for all of our friends. We had a blast and I feel so lucky to have so many truly amazing friends to make memories with over and over again. I think it is really rare to have friends like these. I just wish the Seattle crew could have been there too!
Then we hopped on a plane to Seattle with Jeff, Mindy, Eric and Danielle for the annual
Vestus Christmas party.
We all got to stay at the Hyatt in Bellevue and partied it up at the Parlor had our own balcony for Snowflake Lane, shopped at Bell Square and of course ate way too much at Maggianos.
I lOVE these girls more than I can explain......luckily we get to go on adventures together all the time. From sweating our butts off (literally) at the gym, to being mommies, to traveling around the world....we do it all together!
While the boys went to the Seahawks game we went to Pikes and shopping downtown.
This hot fresh Apple Cider made my day... I can't even tell you how perfectly yummy it was.

Fresh crab, a hot phirosky, Beechers cheese, samples of the yummiest oils and vinegars, a hot vanilla chai at the first ever Starbucks, a hot dog from a stand on the side of the road that Danielle and I split, topped off with boots from the downtown Nordstrom made an amazing day.
The next day we went on the underground tour in Seattle. They told us it was haunted down there and to just start snapping pictures to see if we could capture a ghost. I think we got one to the right of Blake........OOOOOOOH
Then back to Utah we came with my whole family including my sweet Grandma Jean to celebrate Christmas. And it couldn't have been more perfect...........

We started off in Salt Lake and saw the temple lights.
Then we were off to St George for Christmas.
Grandma Jean helped Jax and I make cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
I know! My pics are horrible from Christmas but I didn't really fuss about pictures this year and just enjoyed every moment. Jax was the perfect age to feel the magic of Christmas and was sooooo excited for Santa to come! His favorite present was his race track and Tae died over her new little play kitchen.
A bright sunny Christmas day was made perfect by all of my family being with us in St. George and I am so happy that Grandma was able to come so far to spend it with us. We missed Papa more than words can say but I know he was still there with us.

We brought in the New Year with our good friends DD and Ivy and had the most relaxing weekend.
I am so excited for 2011 and for what it will bring for our family.
I have so many goals for this year so wish me luck!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment