Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Taelin's Blessing Day

Taelin Jean was blessed on Sunday, Aug. 30th. It was the best day ever! We had so much friends and family to share this special day with. I am so thankful for everyone we have to share our lives with and to have so many people around us that support us and love us so much. Blake did such an amazing job on Tae's blessing. It was simple and sweet and I will remember it forever. I loved looking around at the church and seeing 5 full rows of people who were there just for us. I can't even explain how much that meant to our family............
After the blessing we all came back to our house for the party! We had J Dawgs and soooooo much other good food. It was the perfect day!












2 comments:

  1. Ok so I just found your blog and I am loving it. I knew you had one but didn't know the link. I love the pictures of your beautiful baby Taelin. They blessing was beautiful and so is your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Jen, your hair looks FABULOUS.

    2) The pictures of Tae in her dress are absolutely gorgeous!

    3) Some pictures, I think, "She looks JUST like her dad." The next, I think, "Wow, that's baby Tahni."

    She's a doll.

    ReplyDelete